In order for us to assist you with the registration process for your Limited Company (Lite Plan), you will need to follow the process below;
Phase 1: Name Search
- You will need to provide us with up-to 2 company name search suggestions.
- Name searches will be performed on eCitizen
- It usually takes 1-2 working days for name search to be processed.
Phase 2: Memorandum & Article of Association
You will need to collect the following requirements and submit to us so we can prepare the company documents for you;
- Nature of Business - For example real estate, road construction, business consultant, tours & travel.
- Company physical address and postal address (if any)
- Full names for each of the director.
- Occupation for each of the director.
- Residential and Postal address for each of the director.
- Shares allocation - how much ownership will each director have in the company e.g. 60%/40%, 50%/50%.
- Copy of ID/Passport for each director.
- Copy of KRA PIN Certificate for each director (Applicable to Kenyans)
- Passport Photo for each director - make sure it has a clear white background.
Phase 3: Stamp Duty & Company Registry Submission
Once you've signed your Memorandum & Article of Association and provided us with proof of identity documents, we will proceed to pay for company registry fees.
Phase 4: Certificate of Incorporation Issued
Your Certificate of Incorporation will be issued once the Registrar approves your application.